Monday, June 18, 2012

Porch Progress & a Very Special Birthday

The last month has been a total blur.  Most of it was spent focused on my surgery & rehabbing my knee = not fun.  We did manage to squeeze in both some work & play though!  There are still a few things on the porch list: filling some holes, painting the floor, painting the window boxes, building the "bar", & hanging up the porch swing to name a few...but it's getting close!

We celebrated Grady's birthday out there & it was perfect!  Below are a few pictures of what the porch looks like right now as well as some shots of the birthday boy.  The green chairs will be moved over to the bar & the porch swing will take their place.

The barn light was a plain Jane gray that I spray-painted a fun sun yellow.  I LOVE it.
New window boxes - soon to be painted.  Color TBD.
Dad getting ready to hang the boxes up.









I can't believe he's three years old already...

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips