Thursday, January 3, 2013

Photo Garland

Right before Christmas I printed out a bunch of 4x6 pictures from our photo shoot.  I obviously didn't want 25 framed pictures up in our house, but I wanted to display some of our favorites...& not commit to anything permanent (or expensive). 

Grady had just gotten a present that had a green ribbon tied around it, which made me wonder if I could do some type of garland, but with pictures pinned to it.  I started collecting a few random supplies from around the house - some white string & gray yarn as well as a few felt flowers I had left over from the wreath project.

I ended up hanging it with paper tape from my tin mirror in the living room.  I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I kind of love it!  Best of all - it was free other than the cost of the prints!  :)






I hope everyone had a safe & happy New Year!  We were stuck in Omaha at my in-laws' house, too sick to travel.  It seems like every kind of icky stuff is going around.  We're finally feeling a little bit better today, so hopefully we can get some stuff accomplished this weekend.  The most important of which is getting Grady's room organized again after bringing home all of his Christmas gifts - ughh!  There's just too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips